Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rust on Dusk



Going through my previous phone's photos.

This time last year, exams were over. Summer was creeping in. Loveliness.


I'm trying not to steep myself too much in nostalgia.

The weather this weekend has pushed the boundaries of unbearability. It's like the atmosphere dumps a whole chunk of water down on us with great gusto, then enthusiastically sucks it all up again with head-splittingly intense sunshine, before regrouping the clouds to dumping water mode again. That was Saturday. Today it's just stupidly hot and humid. Boo.


The bitterness of my recent entries is slightly worrying.

I think I need to do some regrouping myself. >.<'

1 comment:

Naomi Penn said...

Oh the Past! What a lovely place it is when the Present is so disappointing. Right now I'm retreating into thoughts of childhood, playing with legos and Barbies on cool marble floors... le sigh.

Anne will soon be there to brighten up S'pore!

xxx